a tale of two hearts

andrej is here

1001 prayers were answered last night.
I'm so happy for you guys!

I made sure I was hidden in the crowd so Andrej wouldn't notice me with my massive camera snapping away. Take a guess as to when he spotted me.

"Home is not a mere place or static state. It is an event of being."
...
"Home is what happens when we are noticed and notice, when we are accepted and accept, cherished and cherish. Home is the mysterious reality called into being when we are summoned by the delighted acceptance of another person and they are summoned by ours...this summoning triggers an event of authenticity, of freedom to be ourselves, to express and give ourselves, it quickens the real us, digs at the root of our fearful hiding and calls us forth to just be."

C. Baxter Kruger