a tale of two hearts

for mum and grandma

Mum as promised here are a few photos of the family for you and grandma to enjoy. Make yourself a cup of tea and give grandma a call so you can both scroll through them together.

Love you!

  Mum...here it is again so you don't have to zoom in when you look through these on your phone :P 
 I love this one of you both...how happy are you both to give her away!
Ahh so sweet!
The Piltz, Giev and Vilevski families. Just think back to 1991 mum, when it was just the four of us.
Seriously- you two are way too young to be my parents!
I'm framing these two.
Sharing the night with Andrej's mum on the other side of the world.
Grandma - that's J's grandma.
Heheh...check out dad's arms...heheh...I think he may have lost his spot in the dance.
 This photo is priceless - so funny! I call it "the one that got away".
Grandma these are J's brothers. Tanya caught the bouquet and J's little brother Josh got the garter.