a tale of two hearts

goodbye study...hello social life

It's finished.

Last exam done = I get my life back

Now that is an equation I'm happy about :D

Hello weekends - it's been a while. Hello social life - oh how I've missed you!!

I remember writing this post a few weeks after starting the course, studying and working full time is painful, oh so painful.

I didn't think I had it in me to do this course. I'm so thankful that you and others disagreed. There really is no substitute for conquering a challenge you once thought was beyond you. I may or may not have been humming Eye of the Tiger to myself as I walked out of the exam on Friday and there may or may not have been a few air fist pumps in the car park.
Honey - thank you for loving and supporting me the way you do. Thank you for seeing my potential and for constantly encouraging me to dream bigger dreams.