a tale of two hearts

hot new york summer

NY summers are HOT! Turns out a 38 degree day feels even hotter when you've spent part of it inside Lady Liberty. Which (partly) explains why I did the following.

"J take a photo...hang on...just wait a second...I want to....
....run into the middle...
 ...yay me...
 ...watch this jump...woohoo...nailed it...
...made it back...safe and sound...yay me"
 Take two. 
Not so successful! Dude on the right clearly knew my timing was all out this time round. Hahahah, the look on his face!!
 Yep - that was a FAIL.
You poor things. You had to ride the subway back to the Village, with me sitting next to you soaking wet on a 38 degree day. I could see the cogs turning in peoples minds "what...what happened to her? Did he push her into the Hudson?"
I may be approaching my 29th birthday but clearly still as childish as always!!