a tale of two hearts

tanya's 21st birthday dinner

A few weeks back we celebrated her.

The girl in the white dress. She stole my heart 21 years ago when I first laid eyes on her tiny little body.

Tanya - I love you to the moon and back! I hope you know that to be fact each moment of everyday. 

Your presence has enlarged my heart and given my life a depth and richness that's only been made possible by loving you.  

Happy birthday muffin - can you believe you're 21!

Mum's face in the pic above...heheheh.

Love this image of you both. I have a feeling this one is getting framed in a matter of days...mum the high-res version is being emailed to you now :)


Oh and let's not forget the birthday boy who never seems to age! Happy Birthday Dad :)
We all love you so much Miss Tanya!! Happy birthday!
xx