a tale of two hearts

the bump in febuary

 
The bump 17-20 weeks.  It's a little bigger these days. On Monday we'll be 31 weeks.
Can you believe that?!?
The start of this journey was hard, emotionally and physically, but I'm thankful for what it taught me.

I've loved carrying him these last 6 and a bit months, it blows me away whenever I stop to think about it. What a privilege, what an honor. There is a man being formed inside me, a man who will one day love, cherish, inspire and lead those around him.
So thankful for the joy he's already brought to our lives - I'm so looking forward to his 'birth' day when we get to finally meet him face to face and kiss those little arms and legs that he's been entertaining us with for the last few months.

But till then I'm going to savour this incredible time him and I get to share. When else in life are you able to so effortlessly take your son with you to work, to write reports with you, to meetings, up on stage as you make presentations and out to dinner and lunch catch ups with friends!