a tale of two hearts

remembering new york

 You're at a work function tonight (entertaing clients at the state of origin...so tough!) and I'm too exhausted to do anymore unpacking so I've decided it's the perfect time to start catching up on some blog posts - cause it's been a while.

Remember any of this?
 The three levels of creaky steps we had to climb to get to our tiny west village apartment.
 Crashing out on the bed after our massive shopping trip to SoHo.
 Some of my favourite purchases from that morning. The Steve Madden shoes that I'm still to scared to wear because I don't want to wear them out too quickly and the perfect baby shower dress...that we found 12 months before the baby shower.
"The Place" where we celebrated our 7 year anniversary.
The park where we ate our cupcake from Magnolia bakery. This is the park I get transported to every time I hear that HAIM song.