a tale of two hearts

bath time success


 
Bath time success at last - sort of. If a bucket in the shower classifies as a "bath" then yes, we've had bath time success :D

I've had the term "strategic" in my official title at work for a few years now but I have to say motherhood has required more strategist thinking than any other role I've had and they say your brain goes to mush when you're looking after a baby ?!?

Keeping a new little human alive and happy while you're getting minimal sleep requires a lot more brain power, strategic thinking and emotional intelligence than writing a report for a senator or appearing at a public hearing...granted there's no paycheck in the mail at the end of the day for all my efforts but a smile from our little man makes me feel like a million bucks! It's such a clique but it's true.