a tale of two hearts

the three of us


We both know that parenthood looks nothing like this but that's not to say it doesn't feel like this... 99% of the time :P

I love doing this journey with you honey. The early mornings, the explosive nappies, the trips to emergency are all made better because we're a team.

As for you Lucas, you are so much fun to be around. You bring out the best in your Dad and I. Apart from smothering you in kisses from head to toe each day I'm just not sure how to tell you how much we LOVE being around you.

We love seeing you smile and giggle. You're Dad has all of a sudden become really, really funny. He wasn't this funny before you arrived. I think that's partly because he now has permission to legitimately crack Dad jokes but mainly because he just loves seeing you smile and giggle!
...

Dad, thank you so much for taking these images for us. I can't tell you how incredible it is to have images that capture what I feel in my heart when I'm around these two amazing men!! So special!

...

ps: Lucas, you were a wee 6 weeks old when we took these, you're twice as old now!