a tale of two hearts

dream then do

In a few days time these two extraordinary humans are flying to the other side of the world.

I have a little note that sits next to my computer it says:

"DREAM, THEN DO"

You guys embody that little motto.

Not that I have any right to be but I'm super proud of your incredible achievements and the way you guys chance your dreams. Yes, it helps that you're both crazy smart and talented but what I love more is the audacious dreams that you have and the vigor with which you chase them...together!

 We're going to miss you both so much!!

Watch out Washington and NY - Matt and Jeza are coming for ya!
 
Favorite pics: bottom left and bottom right. The way he's holding your face Matt and so lovingly staring at it makes wonder if he's thinking "I want to eat your chin Matt...come just a little closer...ahh"