a tale of two hearts

walking through prague

Remember walking through Prague? I was just looking back on some of our photos and noticed an unusually large number where I'm being an absolute goof ball. Do you think it had anything to do with me drinking mulled wine as we wondered through the streets ;)
...
He was so happy to see me that day!
Hmm as somewhat interesting water feature!
On the left was your first attempt to take a photo of me with the bridge. I was so obliging. I can distinctly remember the sound effect I made to go along with that lovely expression. You never saw it coming.
Hahah...oh those horses, I said "hey J, take a photo of me with the horse, I'll go and pat one" and then it totally flipped and scared the crap out of me.
Ah Prague, you and you're mulled wine are just wonderful!