a tale of two hearts

the hall family

Just a tiny little sneak peak for you to enjoy.


Amy, thank you again for asking me to take these images for you. I've always felt so honoured when I'm invited to capture precious memories for a family. 

After spending that Saturday morning with you all I noticed that feeling is even more heightened now that I have a family of my own and know how much I cherish images that capture the love we feel when where around each other.

So thank you for trusting me to "see" your beautiful family the way your heart sees them. I hope these (and the other hundred or so!) images have captured a tiny glimpse of the love and joy you all feel when you're together and I'm praying that your girls will look back on them for years to come as a reminder of how precious they have always been to you and LJ.

xx