a tale of two hearts

look who got a facelift

It's been a long time coming but I finally managed to get my act together and update the blog! I think of this place as my online living room and about 12 months ago I remember feeling really bored with the decor. However around 12 months ago we had a 3 month old and I had absolutely no time or energy, full stop, let alone time to be updating my 'online decor'.

You know how amazing it feels to slip into bed when you have a new set of sheets on, well that's kinda how I feel when I look at the blog now. Ohh I feel like making myself a cup of tea and just browsing through the archives cause it all looks so new and fresh.

Huge thank you to Angga Vefio's for his clever coding and design. I'd highly recommend his services to anyone looking to update their blog, super affordable, beautiful designs and incredibly friendly and speedy customer service. Could not have done it without you Angga, thank you again!