a tale of two hearts

lucas and nana



Sometime in May when I started pulling your first year video together I came across these clips of you and Nana. I've taken so many little video clips of you that I had completely forgotten about these. Each time I stumbled across one - I was a mess and would watch it on repeat. I spent weeks thinking about if I should include them in your first year video. I finally made the call that on her birthday I'd pull them all together so that you could have them to look back on. Today I played them to you for the first time. You smiled and pointed and then asked me to play it again and again and again, pointing to Nana, Pop and Dad each time.

I was a mess the night I made this video and was a mess the first 10 times I watched it but today watching it with you was different, in a good way.