a tale of two hearts

cathy and her boys (edition II)

Cathy, KE...umm...WOW.

Two years hey - a lot can change in two years. Who would have imagined two years ago that you'd have three boys to wrap your arms and hearts around.

You guys are a family of abundance. Not just in terms of nappies and washing, but also in love, joy and laughter, so much laughter!

I can't imagine how sleep deprived and exhausted you both must feel but equally so I can't comprehend how full your hearts must feel having these three boys to love.

Cathy, I'm so happy for you. Sitting in a little office on level 14 working away on our reports feels like a lifetime away. I kept shaking my head in disbelieve on my drive home after our catch up, I can't believe just how full and beautiful life is for you. So happy for you. 

This is just a tiny tiny little snippet of the images coming your way.

xx