a tale of two hearts

Andrew and Esther's Wedding




As Jarrod and I walked back to our car after this incredible day there were two words that kept ringing in my ears. Elegance and Grace. 

I recently read a quote from Audrey Hepburn "Elegance is the only beauty that never fades" and it reminded me that elegance is so much more then just aesthetics, it expresses itself in the way we speak, the way we honour, the grace and generosity we extend to those around us. That there was what made Esther and Andrew's day so full of grace and elegance. It was the way they loved each other and their nearest and dearest that made Jarrod and I so aware that we were witnessing a union between to very incredible people, who have been loved by two very exceptional families. 

Esther, Andrew, it was such a gift to be able to document this day for you both. 

xx